We understand that there may be a circumstance where you may wish to return a product to us, for whatever reason. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (e.g. your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product (and receive a refund or exchange), you are nonetheless entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact and with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- Your return is accompanied by a completed returns form, one of which is included with every order we dispatch.
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
Customers are required to cover any costs associated with returning item/s to us.
There are many reasons where you may wish to exchange your item. This is no problem for us and we accommodate for these situations. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to follow our procedure for this. Please bare in mind we will be making another custom piece for you, so please allow for the appropriate time for this to happen, however, we will do our best to fulfil the order as quick as possible.