Exchange & Returns Policy
We understand that there may be a circumstance where you may wish to return a product to us, for whatever reason. To enable you to return products to us, in appropriate circumstances, we have created a 14-day Returns Policy.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (e.g. your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product (and receive a refund or exchange), you are nonetheless entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact and with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- Your return is accompanied by a completed returns form, one of which is included with every order we dispatch.
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
Customers are required to cover any costs associated with returning item/s to us.